- This event has passed.
Walking Netball Host Training Workshop – Avon
20th May 2017 @ 10:00 am - 4:00 pm
Cost: £65 EN Affiliated Member / £80 Non-Affiliated
The aim of this six hour workshop is to provide people with the skills they need to be able to host a Walking Netball session. The workshop includes a mix of both theory and practical sessions.
- Understand the game and ethos of Walking Netball
- Be clear on the role of a Walking Netball host
- Know how to create a great first experience
- Provide ideas for fun and relevant practices that can be used in a Walking Netball session.
- Ensure that the host is able to deliver safe, fun and inclusive sessions
Please see below for a booking form or if you would like more information please contact Sam Kemp, Regional Coordinator, on firstname.lastname@example.org.
Please note: All booking forms and payment must be sent to the below address before your place on the course can be confirmed:
England Netball South West Regional Office
SASP, Castle Road
Chelston Business Park