UKCC Level 1
Attendees must attend both days and successfully complete a portfolio and practical assessment to become qualified. To be eligible to attend this course you must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have a sound knowledge and experience of netball
- Have a sound understanding of the rules
The Level 1 course is a two day course that typically lasts from 9am-6pm.
Cost: England Netball affiliated member £190 / Non-affiliated person 230
18th November & 16th December 2018 -Warminster School,Church Street, Warminster, BA12 8PJ – BOOK HERE
20th January & 24th February 2018 – Richard Huish College, South Road, Taunton, TA1 3DZ –
3rd February & 3rd March 2019 – Ashton Park Sports Centre, Blackmoors Lane, Lower Ashton, Bristol, BS3 2JL – BOOK HERE
UKCC Level 2
Attendees must attend all 5 days and successfully complete a portfolio and practical assessment to become qualified. To be eligible to attend this course you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Child Protection/Duty of Care training course
- Have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Emergency 1st Aid course (UKCC First Aid Information)
- It is highly recommended that applicants have been an active coach in Netball for a minimum of 2 years, or attended a Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Netball.
The Level 2 course is a five day course that typically lasts from 9am-6pm.
Cost: £400.00 and you must be affiliated to England Netball for the duration of the course.
13th & 14th October 2018, 10th & 11th November 2018 and 13th January 2018 – Warminster School, Church Street, Warminster, Wiltshire BA12 8PJ – SOLD OUT
12th & 13th January 2019, 9th & 10th February 2019 and 10th March 2019 – Hartpury College
Hartpury House, Hartpury, Gloucester, GL19 3BE
16th & 17th March 2019, 13th & 14th April 2019 and 12th May 2019 – Cranbrook Education Campus, Tillhourse Road,Cranbrook, Exeter, EX5 7EE