- This event has passed.
UKCC Level 2 Coaching Course – Plymouth
2nd November 2019 @ 9:00 am - 6:00 pm
An event every day that begins at 9:00am, repeating until 3rd November 2019
This UKCC Level 2 Coaching Qualification takes place over 5 Days (9-6pm on all 5 days)
• 2nd & 3rd November, 30th November & 1st December 2019 & 5th January 2020
When booking a course you are required to be available for all advertised dates. We do not allow learners to move from course to course.
The role of the Level 2 coach is to ‘Prepare for, deliver and review coaching sessions’
By successfully completing a Level 2 coaching qualification, as part of a UKCC endorsed coach education programme, coaches will be able to:
- Plan a series of coaching sessions:
- review participants’ needs
- produce plans for a series of sessions that support participants’ development
- plan for an evaluation of the series of sessions
- Prepare the coaching environment for the delivery of coaching sessions:
- establish a safe coaching environment
- prepare participants for the series of coaching sessions
- Deliver a series of coaching sessions to develop participant’s performance:
- establish and maintain working relationships with participants and others
- deliver coaching sessions
- develop participants’ performance
- conclude sessions
- Monitor and evaluate coaching sessions and personal practice:
- evaluate participants’ performance and the effectiveness of sessions
- monitor personal coaching practice
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Be able to communicate effectively in English (listening, speaking, reading and writing)
- Have attended a recognised Safeguarding and Protecting Children training course within 2 years of the course start date. Please submit a copy only as we cannot be held liable for original certificates that may go missing in the post. We do not accept certificates that were obtained online – you are required to have a Safeguarding course delivered to you face-to-face.
- Have attended a recognised Emergency First Aid course within 2 years of the course start date. Please submit a copy only as we cannot be held liable for original certificates that may go missing in the post. We do not accept certificates that were obtained online – you are required to have a First Aid course delivered to you face-to-face. Further details of acceptable certificates can be found here.
Please ensure you have access to players to coach in a practical Netball environment before enrolling on a UKCC course. As part of the UKCC Level 2 course, you will be required to independently plan and deliver four hours of coaching, so you will need to have access to players to complete this practical coaching element.
Please note, you will be required to have access to a computer and the internet to be able to access our e-portfolio assessment system. If you have learning difficulties that make this assessment system unsuitable for you, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org and we will make alternative arrangements for you.