On Monday 18th January, Netball South West launched the first ‘Wonderful Wellbeing Month’ to its members. This month is designed to provide activities and tip to help our netball family successfully navigate through Lockdown 3.
We understand you are desperately missing netball, and it is great to see how clubs are working together to keep everyone active. Netball South West wants to provide you with not just fitness challenges but ways to support your mental health through this tough time. Over the next month we will be sharing with you:
- Monday Motivation – fitness activities and challenges that you can do on your own or as part of a team.
- Time For Yourself Tuesday – ideas and activities to make sure that you take some time for yourself.
- #WedNEWSday – our long-standing news articles, which share best practice and good news stories from around the region.
- Press Play Thursday – we have joined forces with some amazing netballers to give you a chance to get to know them and understand what they do with netball.
- Feel Good Friyay – providing ideas, activities, and exercises to help you feel good as you head into the weekend.
All our activities will be launching daily on our social media challenges so make sure you follow us and get involved at:
Facebook: Netball South West
Instagram: Netball SW
If you have any questions, please do not hesistate to contact the Regional Office on Southwest@englandnetball.co.uk