UKCC Level 1
Attendees must attend both days and successfully complete a portfolio and practical assessment to become qualified. To be eligible to attend this course you must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have a sound knowledge and experience of netball
- Have a sound understanding of the rules
The Level 1 course is a two day course that typically lasts from 9am-6pm.
Cost: England Netball affiliated member £190 / Non-affiliated person 230
18th August & 22nd September 2019 – Hartpury College, Hartpury House
Hartpury, Gloucester GL19 3BE – Closing date: 18th July 2019 – BOOK HERE+
27th October & 24th November 2019 – Kings Fitness and Leisure (Kings of Wessex), Station Road, Cheddar, Somerset, BS27 3AH – BOOK HERE
8th December 2019 & 19th January 2020 – Sarum Academy, Westwood Rd, Salisbury SP2 9HS – BOOK HERE
16th February & 15th March 2020 – Cranbrook Education Campus, Tillhouse Road, Cranbrook, Exeter, EX5 7EE – BOOK HERE
UKCC Level 2
Attendees must attend all 5 days and successfully complete a portfolio and practical assessment to become qualified. To be eligible to attend this course you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Child Protection/Duty of Care training course
- Have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Emergency 1st Aid course (UKCC First Aid Information)
- It is highly recommended that applicants have been an active coach in Netball for a minimum of 2 years, or attended a Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Netball.
The Level 2 course is a five day course that typically lasts from 9am-6pm.
Cost: £400.00 and you must be affiliated to England Netball for the duration of the course.
2nd & 3rd & 30th November 2019, 1st December 2019 & 5th January 2020 -Stoke Damerel Community College Somerset Pl, Plymouth, PL3 4BD – Closing date: 2nd October 2019 – BOOK HERE
11th & 12th January, 8th & 9th February & 8th March 2020 – Bradon Forest School, The Peak, Purton, Wiltshire SN5 4AT – Closing Date: 11th December 2019 – BOOK HERE