Coronavirus Impact on Netball Courses
This is in light of the Government’s guidance around Coronavirus (COVID-19), which states that the public should avoid all unnecessary contact where possible.
UKCC Level 1
Attendees must attend both days and successfully complete a portfolio and practical assessment to become qualified. To be eligible to attend this course you must:
- Be at least 16 years of age
- Have a sound knowledge and experience of netball
- Have a sound understanding of the rules
The Level 1 course is a two day course that typically lasts from 9am-6pm.
Cost: England Netball affiliated member £190 / Non-affiliated person 230
26th April & 31st May 2020 -St Georges Preparatory School, Jersey, La Rue de la Hague, Mont du Presbytère, Jersey JE3 7DB – POSTPONED
26th July & 23rd August 2020 -Hartpury College, Hartpury House, Hartpury, Gloucester GL19 3BE
UKCC Level 2
Attendees must attend all 5 days and successfully complete a portfolio and practical assessment to become qualified. To be eligible to attend this course you must:
- Be at least 18 years of age
- Have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Child Protection/Duty of Care training course
- Have attended (prior to completion of the course) a recognised Emergency 1st Aid course (UKCC First Aid Information)
- It is highly recommended that applicants have been an active coach in Netball for a minimum of 2 years, or attended a Level 1 Certificate in Coaching Netball.
The Level 2 course is a five day course that typically lasts from 9am-6pm.
Cost: £400.00 and you must be affiliated to England Netball for the duration of the course.
16th & 17th May, 13th & 14th June & 26th July 2020 -Richard Huish College, South Road, Taunton, TA1 3DZ –POSTPONED
8th & 9th August, 26th & 27th September & 25th October 2020 -Godolphin School, Milford, Salisbury, SP1 2RA